Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS05 generation

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts!

I have a requirement to move all existing sales orders from one system to another. I got all document numbers.

I am looking for built-in BAPI to generate IDoc (master & Comm) from the document number and send it to ALE.

I have found IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS BAPI; but bit confused in filling NAST structure.

Please provide some help regarding.

Nikhil

7 REPLIES 7

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you configure the partner profiles in WE20,

How are you planning to send. are you using the Message control...?

0 Kudos

Configuration is already been set. I am using change pointers for new/changed IDocs. But I need to send the existing ones too.

@Janardhan Reddy

I have came across this documentation. But I wonder where to get data from for NAST structure.

I searched Vxxx tables and found almost mandatory fields except KSCHL (Message Type).

Can anybody plz help to find out KSCHL for outbound sales order?

nikhil

0 Kudos

Check these tables

TWVK , TWLFE

Rhea.

Former Member

0 Kudos

when I execute bapi: IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS it fills internal tables only. What should be done to generate communication IDoc for any given Document Number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

The KSCHL for Orders Output is usually BA00, in case you already havent figured that one out.

I too have the same requirement where i need to pick up orders and send them out as Idocs.

Message control has been configured in partner profile for output type BA00. However I need to send out the Idocs for old orders for which output proposal has not taken place. Besides there is a requirement where I need to send out the sales order Idoc from a User exit in SAPMV50A (Delivery program).

Manually building the Idoc and sending through MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE would be too cumbersome and error prone.

The only thing I can think of is recording the output propsal with BA00 in a BDC and calling that for the old orders or from the other user exit.

However a BDC recording is prone to too many errors in this case.

Is there a way in which we can generate output proposals for a sales order programmatically or else is there a function module/BAPI which generates an Idoc from a document number?

0 Kudos

hi Rudra,

I am working in similar requirement. bapi IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS is used by SAP to generate IDoc for Orders. Can you try executing this BAPI with appropreate import params?

This isn't work for me. But I can see some inconsistencies in the parameters I have passed. Still you can try it with test data from NAST table or test flow using WE15.

Please let me know your status

nikhil