cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have enough stock ,let say 1000 , when i am creating a sales order for 10 quantity it is confirmed during d availablity chk and gives the delivery date as wel.

But when i am creating a delivery on the desired date it shows quantity 0 (zero) is available. neither the quantity is copied from the order to delivery

I am using standard material p-100

What would be the posible reason

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shibba ray

Check one time in OMS2.. Check ur material type and make mark (Quantity and Value Update) for that material type.

hope this will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like the system is doing the availability check at storage location level.

In OVL3 check what storage location is assigned to your plant.

In MMBE, give the plant & that storage location & see if the material is available.

If the stock is not there at all in the plant, then the system willnot confirm the quantity in the 1st place. So I guess availability check is done at storage location level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code CO09 and check whether the material has some reservations at delivery level ATP or not. I am sure that the required qty is been reserved for some deliveries or something else.

This happens becasue of ATP check at delivery level, which means if ATP check at delivery level is active then eventhough you see the qty available at sales order level its not available at delivery creation level.

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hrishikesh

can u plz tel me little what to do . i have gone to MD04 still i am not getting what to do over there

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Like mentioned below I feel that availability check is done at storage loc level.

Go to MMBE give the plant & storage loc & then check for the stock.

Also in VA03, item schedule lines, there will be 2 dates. Quantity is confirmed against the date in the 2nd line item.

In VL01N, give that date which is in 2nd line item in schedule lines.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

It will generally happen when some body else is using the same material.

Just check this.

After this go to your delivery.

Just to cross check, go to VA02 and carry out once again availability check and also check the schedule lines.

This will address your requirement.

Revert back if it doesnt work.

Best Regards

Sri