cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1.I wanted to know where the deleted delivery and sales orders are stored or where can i get the information

if any sales orders and deliveries are deleted.

2.Because here i need to restrict the user from deleting the delivery orders. so how to go about

regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For user access control, we need to raise a request to BASIS team. It is they who control the user access & authorizations.

Reg the 1st question, I dont think of standard SAP has the feature to show the history of deleted documents.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict the user from deleting the delivery and not at PGI and more over can you be clear how if i donot have the delivery order number in data base how can i have the know through which material document was this delivery occured being refered.

Kindly help me.

regards,

guru prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I did same in my project it will work with only user-exit u can captur the data in mv45afzz userexit_DELETE_DOCUMENT please see that u can get idea .

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is very hard to findout the deleted documents from SAP. You can't delete the delivery document unless you reverse the PGI.

If you know the delivery number then try to find out using tables CDHDR or CDPOS, but I doubt about the result.

You may ask you BASIS expert to restrict the access in field level for the users in VL02N. Try to hide the delete field from the menu in VL02N.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

You cannot track the deleted sale orders but via MB51, you can list out the delivery reference of reversed PGI documents.

If you want to restrict the end users who reverse PGI, you can control the same by restricting to access the TCode VL09 with the help of basis team

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in standerd sap this is not avilable for that u need write user exit

that is mv45afzz in that u an find FORM USEREXIT_DELETE_DOCUMENT

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Sep 16, 2008 8:06 AM