cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a scenario, where the Sales Order has to flow thru. various dept.

1) User creating the Sales Order should be allowed only to create the Order and by default it should flow to next dept. for approval.

2) Till the next dept approves it, the order should not be reflected in MD04.

3) Detail flow of the approval should be seen / quantified either thru. display or report for Audit Purposes.

Note 1 :- There is no workflow which is being done.

Note 2 :- It can be done thru. Header level block on Sales Order but the flow of approval is not clear. It only shows that the rejection status has been changed.

Note 3 :- Pls. give in detail how the same can be handled thru. Status profile including creation of authorisation key.

Pls. revert ASAP.

Regards,

Sriram.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram.......

W/o using Work flow.........you can go in Diff procedure......

Once you enter the sale after entering sales order......manually block the delivery in Overview screen of SO..

make a note that after entering the block the delivery......only authorization persons can remove the block.i mean by create Roles for that T-code....that T-code can open only specific persons like top level Mngt.

Hope you help full for you.

Regrads

Lucky

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do agree that Workflow is the best option to meet your requirement. I was under the impression that your client is not interested in implementing workflow.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by using sd work flow U can achive this.

best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Can u tell me how it can be done thru. SD workfow.

Regards

Sriram.S.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Define different Header blocks with meaningful descriptions. When the order is created a specific block will be defaulted. When it is approved by the Marketing manager(say) then the person should change the block to 'released for Finance dept'. When the Finance approves it they will change the block to 'Blank'. At each level we have to control that they are allowed to change the block only for specific blocks but not to others(marketing manager should not be allowed to change it to blank and when he tries to do that the system should prompt that 'the block can be changed only to 'Released for Finance'). All these changes can be tracked in the Change log of the document which can be viewed as a report. Also these changes can be seen in the table CDHDR.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

What u say is right.

But how to control the same. Can u explain in detail.

Regards

Sriram.S.