Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaySlip Issue in ESS

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a weird problem in ESS SalarySlip.

2 of our Employees who are using IE 7.0 were unable to view their Previous Salary Statements which are available in R/3.

When we are viewing this in Mozila FireFox then we are able to see the Previous Salary Slips.

Also in IE the Previous Button is also Enable, but not showing the Statements.

So pls help me out asap.

Regards,

Dhruv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing payslip issue in ESS and my payslip is coming in portal in pdf but data is not coming.

can you share the ESS backend config for payslip step wise and also let me know any badi activation is required to see the payslip data..

Regards,

Sanjeev Mourya

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved by adding Adobe's .dll files.

Adobe's .dll files which were missing in the Internet Explorer Add-ons.

now its working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing Dhruv...I was suspecting it may be something related to Adobe thats the reason I asked if the adobe form container was opening or not...

Once again...will keep in mind...thanks again...

Cheers,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check in the explorer at the bottom does it show a javascript error message?

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not showing the Error message but it shows Javascript:void(0); in Internet Explorer 7.0

I also cross Checked with Mozila FireFox there also in status bar the message is same but it shows the Previous salary Statements on Clicking the Button.

Regards,

Dhruv

Former Member
0 Kudos

So is it that the Adobe form opens with the FF but with the IE only the container for the form is seen and not the form?

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RJ,

In IE when clicking the Button. no action is done.

No Container is appearing. Nothing is happening.

Regards,

Dhruv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...I would conclude saying its yet another IE7.0 issue with EP7.0. Doesnt seem to work very well on IE7.0.

Hard luck....

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RJ,

But how we can conclude that Other Thousand Users are not getting this problem only 2 of them are getting.

Anyways thanks for Helping.

Regards,

Dhruv