Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to display a alv report where output of required quantity should be according to the base unit of measure ex if base unit of measure is 'EA' then it should not display decimal part else it should display. How to do this please help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Ashu Singh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu

In structure LVC_S_FCAT (ALV control: Field catalog) you have the following fields:

CURRENCY	ALV control: Currency unit
CFIELDNAME	ALV control: Field name for currency unit referenced
QUANTITY	ALV control: Unit of measure
QFIELDNAME	ALV control: Field name for unit of measure referenced

Let us assume the ALV fieldname for the quantity and the unit of measure on your list are AMOUNT and UOM (which contains e.g. 'EA').

Then I assume you have to fill LVC_S_FCAT-QFIELDNAME = 'UOM' for the 'AMOUNT' column.

Alternatively, you may try to fill field LVC_S_FCAT-QUANTITY directly.

For further details check: [An Easy Reference For ALV Grid Control|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e8a1d690-0201-0010-b7ad-d9719a415907]

Regards

Uwe

1 REPLY 1

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu

In structure LVC_S_FCAT (ALV control: Field catalog) you have the following fields:

CURRENCY	ALV control: Currency unit
CFIELDNAME	ALV control: Field name for currency unit referenced
QUANTITY	ALV control: Unit of measure
QFIELDNAME	ALV control: Field name for unit of measure referenced

Let us assume the ALV fieldname for the quantity and the unit of measure on your list are AMOUNT and UOM (which contains e.g. 'EA').

Then I assume you have to fill LVC_S_FCAT-QFIELDNAME = 'UOM' for the 'AMOUNT' column.

Alternatively, you may try to fill field LVC_S_FCAT-QUANTITY directly.

For further details check: [An Easy Reference For ALV Grid Control|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e8a1d690-0201-0010-b7ad-d9719a415907]

Regards

Uwe