cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Row Repeater

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a Row Repeater. I have added an element E1 of type Transparant container. I have set 10 rows at the row repeater. When i have added a Drop down at the element E1, in the view 10 rows are getting displayed. But in the output only 1 row is getting displayed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your context node cardinality.

Check context node data at runtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so at runtime through supply function do we need to set the default values ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

there must be more than one record in your context node which is binded to row repeater.

It's actually same element as table element. but with the flexibility of arranging elements in your desired way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for all your answers.

As per the requirement i have asked to use Table instead of the Row Repeater. Now i am using Table.

Here i want to make the columns editable. I am getting the error as 'The ASSERT condition was violated'

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even though it showing 10 lines in view, without data population it shows only one item.

for example I had taken one text view and entered WEBDYNPRO . and line count given as 10. it shows in 10 lines in the view, but out put shows only one line.

insted of that populate data for 10 lines, it will give out put in 10 lines.

Regards,

sarath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For all the answers. I have solved the problem by using a Supply function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing the same problem with MultiPane also

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

If for example you want to display 3 texts with push buttons buttons beside each in the multipane then you can proceed like follows. Create a context node (say COLUMNS) with cardinality 1..n and selection 0..1. Then define a supply function for initializing it with values. (say S_COLUMNS). Lets say you have an attribute C1 (of type string) under this node COLUMNS then below would be your coding in the supply function.

data: lt_columns type if_main=>elements_columns,

wa_columns type if_main=>element_columns.

wa_columns-c1 = 'Airline name'.

append wa_columns to lt_columns.

wa_columns-c1 = 'Local currency of airline'.

wa_columns-c1 = 'Airline URL'.

node->bind_table( new_items = lt_columns ).

You create an multipane UI element & then insert an transparent container inside it. Within this transparent container insert a textview ui element & an pushbutton.

1) Now bind the "dataSource" property of the multipane elment to the context node COLUMNS.

2) Bind the "text" property of the textview to the attribute C1 under the node COLUMNS.

Your application would display a multipane spanning over 3 rows.( Each row would display1 of the texts that you had assigned to C1 in the supply function along with a pushbutton against each of them.)

You can refer to this [blog |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2953] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];by Thomas Szuecs in which he explains the above task using the multipane UI element. Just scroll down to the 2nd task that he explains about dynamic sorting of table columns by the user. That example should clear all your doubts about the usage of multipane element.

Edited by: Uday on Sep 16, 2008 10:17 AM

Edited by: Uday on Sep 16, 2008 10:41 AM