cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Inbox Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 2 different Organizations for IC Webclient. There are 2 different agent groups each under a different organizational unit. The Business Roles assigned to these groups are different. Also, the Agent Inbox profiles are different.

I have assigned only one agent group for E-mail handling.

When I initiate an ERMS mail, the Work Item is received by both the Agent Groups.

Is this a standard behavior OR I am missing some setting?

Can someone provide a solution to this?

Thanks in anticipation,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arden,

Both the agents belong to separate Org Units. Still, both the org. units are receiving the mails.

Is it because we haven't implemented CRM_IC_INBOX_BADI?

Kindly help!

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

This sounds a bit odd then.

You shouldn't need to implement the BADI to resolve this.

A couple of things to check

1. In the Rule Modeler after selecting the correct Org Unit for the email to be routed to do you have an action after this to Stop Further Processing.

2. In PPOMA_CRM for each Org Unit, has the Email address been specified, I think it is on the Basic Details Tab?

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

please look at thread, which is similiar

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16410425&messageID=5363032

In SBWP when you open the workflow there is nothing that captures the org units or positions. The agent inbox search is just looking at all agents in your search and gathering the documents form all of their inboxes. So once agent 3 is in 2 orgs, you will see both sets of documents.

The agent FAQ note 882653 mentions the search is not tied to your org structure and gives you a badi to work with.

We are almost done developing something. We are creating a dummy user for each org and created a new role "email user" and assigning this to the dummy user & org.

Then in the inbox search we use the badi to look for this role and only provide the emails from the dummy user. So 1 dummy user per org.

My opinion is this is new functionality on top of older stuff in SBWP and the search is not as robust bc of the limitations within SBWP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

If I understand the issue correctly it sounds like you may have one agent assigned to both org units. In this case because the agent is assigned to both org units, both org units will receive the email.

To resolve this there should not be any agents assigned to multiple org units.

Alternatively there is supposed to be a BADI (available within the Agent Inbox config) which can be implemented to cater for this.

This BADI is mentioned in the Note I mentioned in the other message I replied to.

Hope this information is of some use to you.

Regards

Arden