cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about CR Content and SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , now I want to set up a track for CE using SLD of NW7.0. Why should i import CR Content ? and what does it contain ?thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lei,

with importing the newest CR Content you will update the SLD content of your NW 7.0. This is required for using NWDI on NW 7.0 for composition environment (CE) development.

the documentation at this link is a step-by-step guide how you can setup the NWDI on NW 7.0 for composition environment developments.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7014086d-3fd9-2910-80bd-be341781...

It explains how to update the SLD content with importing the latest CR content and also how to setup the NWDI for CE Development.

Regards,

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i have that guide. but i want to what the cr content is.thanks

kevshill
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Di you check out note 669669.

regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,thank you for reply. but now i have anthoer question . do i only download cr content by solution manager?thanks

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Above SAP note has info about CR content.

simply speaking it just contains the dependecies(software components) that we need to create any project in CE.

as we have NWDI 7.0, it doesnt have the dependecies like ENGFACADE, j2ee framework. that we need.

if ENGFACDE is not added in track we won be able to create JEE projects like EJB3.0 projects.

CRdelta contains these dependecies.

from market place you need to download CRdelta according to your CRdelta version.(which you can check in SLD).

and the SCA files of dependecies.

see How Tou2026

Setup an NWDI

Track for

Composition

Environment

Developments

Version 2.00 u2013 January 2008

Answers (0)