cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign Pricing Procedure in OVKK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just like to confirm if I am using right procedure to assign Pricing Procedure in OVKK.

I am copying the following,

SOg ..DC.. DIV.. DPP.. CPP..

1000..10... 00....A.......1...

PRICING PRO..C TYP

RVAA01... PR00

and changing to already created DC and DIV in my Enterprise Structure, maintaining the rest as it is.

Hope you guys will guide me , as always.

Thanks.

Naz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Pricing Procedure

In SD, Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Centre + Division) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure. Sales Area is determined in Sales Order Header Level. Customer Pricing Procedure is determined from Customer Master. Document Pricing Procedure is determined from Sales Document Type / Billing Type (if configured). Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes that is the correct procedure in OVKK. You assign the Sales area / Doc pricing proc / Cust pricing proc to the pricing procedure. So in the details, include your Sales org. Dist Channel & Division.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naz,

As you are aware, the pricing procedure determination will be based on the:

Sales Area + Cust PP + Document PP + Pricing Procedure

You assignemnts are correct.When you are changing to new Distribution channel and division, you need to create a different sales area and assign that to the Pricing procedure combination.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are doing it the right way. Apart from DC and Div you need to check whether the document pricing procedure is the one which is maintained in the document type and customer pricing procedure is the one which is being used in the customer master.

Regards,

GSL.