Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send Dunning Letter via email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, what are the settings needed to enable the Email functionality for Dunning.

I checked the F150 Transaction but there's nothing on it that says...the Dunning Info can be emailed.

The requirement is, the Dunning output should be a SMARTFORM.

I checked the FM : PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SF and it does have the functionality to email the document.

I dont know, how can this be triggered from F150.

Please help me out on this...

Thanks

Samarjit

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer to the following link:

[http://web.mit.edu/CAO/www/SB2002/AR/F150.htm]

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the link but there's nothing in it that says the Dunning Letter can be emailed.

All those ABAP guru's out there...can anyone help me???

Bye,

Samarjit

0 Kudos

I think it depends on the printer you use to print.

0 Kudos

I checked with basis...I dont think emailing has to do anything with the printer settings.

Guys, as I had told you before...the F150 transaction does not have an option anywhere on the screen to email the document to a customer...

Even if we create a new output type for email and link the Form and the Print Program in the config(NACE)...I am unable to figure out...how we can trigger this functionality thru F150...

Anyone...Plzz...please respond ASAP

Thanks

Samarjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see anywhere in F150 you could choose email, but you can set up an Print to Mail printer. Just create a printer in SPAD with access method M, device type PDF1 and when you send a print job to it, it will prompt you for an email address and send it as a PDF attachement.

0 Kudos

You Need to implement Event 775 on transaction FQEVENTS.

Sample Code...

• Get E-Mail address.

DATA: W_SMTP_ADDR LIKE ADR6-SMTP_ADDR.

CLEAR W_SMTP_ADDR.

SELECT SINGLE SMTP_ADDR FROM ADR6 INTO (W_SMTP_ADDR)

WHERE ADDRNUMBER = C_DFKKCOH-ADRNR.

CASE C_DFKKCOH-COTYP. " Correspondency Type

WHEN '0003'.

CASE C_DFKKCOH-FORMKEY. " CMU Form

WHEN 'ZFMCA_DUNNING_STUD_1' OR

'ZFMCA_DUNNING_STUD_2' OR

'ZFMCA_DUNNING_STUD_3' OR

'ZFMCA_DUNNING_EMPL_1' OR

'ZFMCA_DUNNING_EMPL_2'.

IF W_SMTP_ADDR IS INITIAL.

C_DFKKCOH-SENDCONTROL = '0001'. " Snail Mail

ELSE.

C_DFKKCOH-SENDCONTROL = '0002'. " E-mail

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

Now when you run the DUNNING process letters are E-mailed or printed, depending whether ADR6 E-mail address was found for the Business Partner.

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I was trying to access the transaction FVEVENT but it says that the Tcode doesnt exists...

Well, when the Function Module already has the capability to email...why is it needed to code again...

Can you explain me in detail???

Bye

Sam

0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use the exit EXIT_SAPF150D_001 in order to set the type of device

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Sam

We have the same problem and the issue with transaction FQEVENTS is that you need turn on

in transaction SFW5 the components required for the operation of your system (switched on)

the point is which is the component that include the transaction FQEVENTS

Someone here know??

Sam do you found any solution for send the dunning letters by e-mail? I am investigating also.

Regards

German