Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a following scenario:

Webclient--

>PI 7.0--

> SAP ECC

Using Sender Soap Adapter for connecting webclient

Between PI 7.0 & sap ecc system it is proxies.

A webclient sending a request details of customer number and Cutomer Description through PI to SAP ECC system.

In turn SAP ECC SYSTEM giving the response details to webclient through PI 7.0.

i am creating the webserivce in Integration Directory based on message interface of Customer Reponse_Outbound.

How can see the webservices by the following enpoint url

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:sample_all:RetrievecustomerRecord_SOAP_Sender

I hope the above is the endpoint url....

What i will see in WS Navigator.

I need ur help friends

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Sure you can see the URL in WSDL file itself.

Just open the WSDL in Notepad and you can see the URL there,it will be somewhere in the bottom.

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its the url for XI webservice , it is used to send the message to XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My third party Webclient asking me the endpoint url to consume the webservice which i am creating in XI.

I am creating the webserivce in Integration Directory.

Kindly tell me which url i need to provide them.

Kindly also tell me In detail the following:

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:sample_all:RetrievecustomerRecord_SOAP_Sender

I am giving the above url while i am creating the Webservice in Integration Directory.

i am getting stucked at this point what this url will do

Kindly explain me in detail...Friends...

I expecting your valuable reply

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the URL ,data will be posted from 3rd party web client.

You just need to provide the wsdl(which you have already done), the url which I have given above and the userId/pwd(xi) for connecting to XI server.

A Guide to Using SAP XI SOAP Adapter

http://www.riyaz.net/blog/index.php/2008/03/16/xipi-a-guide-to-using-sap-xi-soap-adapter/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

I need to give following things :

1, The url where the request data is posted from Webclient to Integration server

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:sample_all:RetrievecustomerRecord_SOAP_Sender.

2. Need to provide userid and password for the above url.

3.. Need to give WSDL file which is generated in Integration Directory.

Kindly confirm me my understanding is correct.

Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The url which you have given is right. when generating the webservice defenition in ID you have to give like this

host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:service:channel

Next you have to import the wsdl that is created, into your Webservice Client.When you make a webservice call from your client you have to mention the endpoint which will be the same url and you have, and also the user id in and password. Then if you say Send Request it will automatically give you response.

Thanks

Shakthi

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your understanding is correct.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Once i have given the generated WSDL d user id and password

for the url:

http://kpmgvm015:8001/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:KPMG_AU_ALL:RetrieveClientRecord_SOAP_Se...

It is giving access is forbidden

Once i given the user id and password for the above URL i am geeting the above error.

Kindly tell what i need to do ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using xiappluser user id & pw.

-Dava

ik69
Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding the authorisation issue:

The SOAP adapter's servlet is protected by default, your userid need to be assigned to security role xi_adapter_soap_message (Messaging user for SOAP adapter) for component XISOAPAdapter using Visual Administrator.

Furthermore,

in sender agreement you can maintain assigned users as an additional check for the specific interface.

BTW, it should be enough to provide wsdl & user credentials since url is part of wsdl file (element soap:address attribute location )

Regards, Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

After setting the role thorugh Visual Admin ... when i try to acces the url... it gives me following message..

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/645_VAL_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#12 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

I have no clue . Kindly clarify me what i have to do..

ik69
Participant
0 Kudos

H there,

try to use URL address from youw WSDL file:

element soap:address attribute location

Regards, Igor

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will not see anything in the WS Navigator unless you publish it in the UDDI registry of your Web AS.

VJ