Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_13_VDKON Billing: condition data

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i check the datasource (2LIS_13_VDKON) in RSA5 is there any way to add this data source in the RSA5 list.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We cant add any standard datasources into RSA5. I am in the impression that u r unable to find the repspective datasource in RSA5, you want to find the datasource in RSA5 keep u r cursor on the Datasource node and top of the datssource u can able to see the icon Expand all button clcik on that button and search for u r required datasource.

Hope it will helpfull for u.

Bye,

Chandu.

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

so how do get this data source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

where did u want this datasource exactly? The datasource whatever u r dealing,that datasource was already predefined by SAP standard datasource.If u want to see this datasource just follow the steps whatever i mentioned in my last reply.

Hope it will helpful for you.

Bye,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in R/3 source system, T.Code: RSA5 ---> SAP R/3 ---> SD. You will find there. Then activate the data source in RSA5.

You will find the same in RSA6.

Thanks

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

i did solved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is no other way to add any data sources in RSA5, whatever data sources are available in RSA5 does mean those data sources are providing by SAP standarad. once you activate the data sources in RSA5 it will come into RSA^, even if you create new data sources like generic data source or CO-PA data sources all will be available in RSA6, in RSA6 you can enhance standarad data sources and customized data sources also.

if you create any new data source automatically it will reflect in RSA6.

Regards,

chandra.