Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Filling setup tables

Hi Experts,

I have 2LIS_13_VDITM which is active in BW.

Now,I need to add a field in the extract structure of this data source.

The field 'PRSFD' needs to be added to the extract structure 'MC13VD0ITM' of data source '2LIS_13_VDITM'.I need to see that field in the existing DSO 'Billing'

Please let me know of any thing I am missing while filling up setuptables.

1.Make sure the application is turned off in R/3,so that no documents gets posted while setup run.

2.Deleting setup tables in LBWG by choosing application area = 13

3.Check RSA3 for 0 records

4.Add the required field PRSFD in the extract structure in LBWE by dragging and dropping from Pool table.

5.Activate the extract structure and then corresponding data source in LBWE

6.Fill up setup tables by either going from SBIW or tcode:OLI9BW.(But before doing this ,need to ensure the delta queue is empty in RSA7)

7.Check RSA3 for newly extracted records.

8.Replicate the modified data source in BW

9.Create an info package for Initialization of R/3 data in to BW

10.Schedule V3 update in source .

11.Create Delta package in BW for the existing DSO

12.Finally turn on the application in R/3

But,I have few questions .

1.Can I just run ' Repair full request' with out considering steps 9 and 11,since repair request does not disturb existing Init and delta packages.??

Will 'Repair full request' brings in the new field 'PRSFD' in to the existing DSO??

2.I need the documents for this change only from past 5 months,which I think is not possible to have selection on time period in OLI9BW.Do I have to find the document number ranges for the past 5 months??

or Can I just have a complete setup run and then have selection on the date in BW infopackage??

Appreciate any answers!!

Thanks,

Jb

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question