cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I am currently creating a report, which involves Cost elements (in rows) and Cost Centers (in columns) and the structure CCSS. I have created sets for Cost elements and Cost Centers and have used these sets to obtain values from reports. However, for 2 certain cost element groups, I do not get the values. All these are primary cost elements. I checked the corresponding GL accounts in FS10N (changed the report layout to filter with Cost Center), Cost Center report (for corresponding Cost elements) in KSB1 and also internal order report (since for some cost elements, both Internal Order and Cost Center have been assigned as cost objects) in KOB1 for Actual line items and I find values in these transactions. But these values do not get updated in my report painter in GRR1. Any suggestions on why I am not getting these figures updated in the report for 2 cost elements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you selecting the correct reporting periods?

Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply...Yes ofcourse I did select the correct reporting period... Rest of the other values looks ok except for these 2. Any other guesses..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upon further investigation, I found that in the report values of cost elements which have been assigned both Cost Centers and Internal Orders do not reflect as the report uses CCSS structure. Can any one suggest why it happens this way. Should both an Intenal Order and Cost Center not be assigned for a GL account posting. Please suggest............