cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step by step process to add a inputfield as a column in the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could somone give me the steo by step process for adding the inputfield as a column to the table.

regards

swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Right click on the Table UI element (in the Outline view) and from the context menu choose Insert -> TableColumn. This will create a TableColumn entry under the Table UI element.

2. Right click on the newly created TableColumn and from the context menu select "Insert TableCellEditor". This will pop-up a window with all the available UI elements. Select InputField from this window.

3. Bind the "value" property of this InputField to the appropriate context attribute.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already done the steps you have specified.Iam stuck with the cardianlity that a context attribute need to have when binding.

regards

swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved on my own

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

follow the below pdf ,it will explain step by step to create the table.

Developing with Tables in Web Dynpro Java

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90ac0015-d1c5-2a10-d788-aed89990...

Regards,

ramesh

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

easiest way to create a table....

right click on the view->templates->table....

from there you can pick it up on your own.

regards,

-Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Select the Table Column In which you would like to create Input Field.

2. Expand the Table Column and Delete the Text View-Editor that is created by default as a Table cell.

3. Once you deleted the Text view , now right click the Table column and from the context menu insert TableCellEditor

4. There you will see different types like Radio Button, Input Field, etc...... and select Input Field

Repeat above steps wherever you need.

Thanks

Krishna