cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock to Order Process issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru's,

I have a Production issue, while doing intercompany stock transfer order, In Invoice I had encounter a different Net amount at the item level and in the Purchase order ME23 transaction for the same material and quantity I found a different amount at the item level. What would be the reason will anyone share with me?

I saw the PO is assigned with Purchase order schema (Purchase Order Pricing Schema) and the invoice is assigned with a different SD Pricing Procedure. Why while making invoice we should use SD Pricing procedure? Will anyone clarify me? Or is it a mistake? / Error in configuration

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because in your system the following scenario is active that's the reason you are seeing diff price

Stock Transport Order with Delivery and Billing Document/Invoice

With this type of stock transfer, the transfer posting is not valuated at the valuation price of the material in the issuing plant, but is defined in both the issuing and receiving plants using conditions.

Stock transfers that include deliveries and billing documents/invoices are only possible between plants belonging to different company codes.

If you want to carry out a cross-company-code stock transport order with delivery but without a billing document, you must set the Relevant for Billing (data element FKREL) indicator in Customizing of the item type to "blank" (Not relevant for billing).

The following applications are involved in this type of stock transfer:

Purchasing (MM-PUR) in entering the order

Shipping (LE-SHP) in making the delivery from the issuing plant

Billing (SD-BIL) in creating the billing document for the delivery

Inventory Management (MM-IM) at goods receipt in the receiving plant

Invoice Verification (MM-IV) at invoice receipt in the receiving plant

Characteristics of a Stock Transfer Order

The quantity posted from the stock of the issuing plant is managed neither in the issuing plant nor in the receiving plant. The quantity is first posted to the unrestricted-use stock of the receiving plant in the goods receipt posting. After the goods issue has been posted, the stock overview displays the quantity transferred as Stock in trans. CC. This stock is determined dynamically for stock balance display.

With this transfer posting, price determination is carried out in both Purchasing and Sales & Distribution (SD).

In Purchasing, the price of the material in question is determined in the usual manner (from the info record, for example).

In SD, pricing is also carried out as normal during the billing process.

The goods movements are valuated at the price determined in each case.

Accounting documents are created for the following transactions:

Goods issue

Goods receipt

Billing

Invoice receipt

Stock Transport Order with Valuated and Non-Valuated Sales Order Stock

When entering goods issues for cross-company-code stock transport orders, you can work with both valuated and non-valuated sales order stock (E) using the one-step procedure (movement type 645) and the two-step procedure (movement type 643). In the MRP view of the material master record (MRP 4) you determine the stock from which material is to be withdrawn by selecting the Dependent requirements indicator for individual and collective requirements. There are three options:

Indicator set to Blank (individual and collective requirements): Material is removed from sales order stock

Indicator set to 1 (individual requirements only): Material is removed from sales order stock

Indicator set to 2 (collective requirements only): Material is removed from unrestricted-use standard stock

Process Flow

Creating a stock transport order in the receiving plant

Purchasing also determines the price for the materials.

Posting a delivery in the issuing plant

The issuing plant enters a replenishment delivery in Sales and Distribution. Unlike a stock transfer without a billing document, no stock in transit is created.

Creating a billing document in the issuing plant

The issuing plant creates the billing document for the delivery. SD also determines the price for the delivery

Posting a goods receipt in the receiving plant

The receiving plant posts a goods receipt for the delivery. The goods are posted to unrestricted-use stock

Posting an invoice in the receiving plant

The invoice referring to the billing document is entered in the receiving plant.

Answers (0)