0 Kudos

what are the steps to maintain scales in info record help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Freight depends on certain influential sizes, which are illustrated with scales. Scales are divided into levels that have different values.

A scale consists of:

A scale header, which includes general information about the scale (scale base type, scale type, rounding rule)

An unlimited amount of scale levels, each of which is made up of a value (such as weight, volume, postal code or distance) and a calculation type.

Each scale is an independent piece of master data that can be used in many different condition records. When you create a condition record, you can also maintain the condition rates or condition percentage rates according to the assigned scales.

Steps to define Scales in PIR:

1. Go to ME12 tcode..

2. Enter the PIR number, Organizational data , execute

3. Click on the conditions tab...

4. Select condition and go to scales..

5. chose the type of scale....Define scales for each single condition....

6. Execute and save...

You can see one of my thread for example:

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME11 / ME12, Input the material , Porg, Vendor and select the type of inforecord and press enter

Input the required data in the inforecord and after inputting then click on conditions icon and then select the condition type and click on scales (F2) to maintain the prices according to scale types

Refer this link for document on scales

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/28/53584348be11d385ed0000e81ddea0/frameset.htm

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ME12 and Input Material, Plant, Pur Orgn and enter. now Go to Conditions and Select Scale here and Maintain & Save.

Scales Cannot be Maintained in Purchase Orders / Quotations. But, they can be pulled from Purchase Info Records.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scales are maintained when the qty vs rate varies, in that case maintain in info record u have a icon scales option in that u enter different levels.

EX: 1-100 qty Rate 10/-

101 - 500 rate 9.5/-

when u make a PO wrt inforecord then it will consider qty based on that net price will flow

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to ME12 and enter the info record number or mateiral, vendor plant and P org

than hit enter

from the main screen click on the condition

then select the condition and hit GOTO from header and select the scale

here you can enter the scale

e.g you have price like from 1 to 1000 - $10 than enter the scale

scale qty from 1 and value is 10

next scale 1001 = 9

like wise