0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I need to delete a folder under

pcd:com.sap.portal.system/resource_bundles

Example:

pcd:com.sap.portal.system/resource_bundles/com.myComp.myProduct.10RN.Detailed

I can't reach this folder through

> Content Administration > Portal Content > Browse

Where can I find and delete such folder?

Thanks in advance,

Geraldo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this....

Browse into System Administration --> Support --> PCD Inspector --> com.sap.portal.system --> resource_bundles

Before browsing this folder portal will ask you to accept and agree the terms.

Be careful while doing this. I don't know why you want to delete this folder. So don't do that... There are many folders and applications under this folder. Before doing this cross check what do you want to delete. Delete that particular files.

How to delete: There are many icon on this screen. look at the delete symbol and delete.

/padmanaban

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geraldo,

As mentioned by Padmanaban, use the PCD Inspector and that tool can asssit you with managing your whole PCD. The link will show you (with printscreen) on where, what and how to execute with the PCD Inspector.

However, do take care while using the PCD as there is no turning back after you execute your command. I have link below an explanation of the PCD Inspector and I will stress again as well...The change function should only be used with great care and by persons who have expert PCD knowledge. Accidental changes (such as deleting a PCD object) normally cannot be undone and could gravely endanger or permanently damage the portal.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/47/a4a442dc030e31e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope that helps andf good luck.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geraldo..

You need to have permission as a super administartor to delete this folder..

Resource bundles are located in the root Resource Bundles folder within the Portal Catalog.

Permissions set to these objects provide a means for securing design-time access to them. You may only edit the permissions of a resource bundle on the level of its corresponding portal application,,,

Access it through URL

[http://<HOST>:<PORT>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.pcd.admintools.pcd_inspector_propeditor.default?objectId=com.sap.portal.system%2fresource_bundles&ctxType=1]

tHANKS...