cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script and External docs - print in PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are printing maintanence orders (SAP script) through IW32 and recently we have added custom logic to print the external docs(word or excel) attached to the maintanence orders. So if we print a maintanence order with two attachments, we would get Order, Attach_1 and Attach_2 printouts. This functionality is working fine but when we print several orders at the same time all prints are getting mixed up. I was wondering if somthing like this would be possible.... Let's say we have a order of one page with two attachments, Attach_1 & Attach_2, of one page each and we create one single PDF document with these three pages in the print program and print this PDF at the end of the print program so that all the prints associated with one order come out as a single doc.

Any ideas / sample code is appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You are in double-trouble ... another moderator rejected your other post while I was locking this one here. But I did read your comment in it.

Please resist the temptation to cross-post. It messes up the forums and is unfair on those who take the time to answer your questions.

I'll make a deal with you: If you go back and close all your 115 unresolved questions which can be closed (or no longer need to be open) and assign ponits accordingly (note: you do not need to post anything to close it, the "post comment" field is not mandatory ) then I will unlock this thread for you and we can carry on.

It will take you an hour or two, but people will respect you for it.

Let me know (I will be watching your resolved posts number).

Cheers,

Julius

PS: Top right hand corner => "Your Questions"...

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 15, 2008 10:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duplicate post: