cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterTable of Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody know, which is the table that contain all the types of document existing in BO??

The master DATA table!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano Bertini,

There are not the master DATA table like your requirement in B1.

Best Regards

Jane Jing

SAP Business One Forums team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mariano,

Which table do you exactly mean??

The data from the documents are in different tables.

For example the salesOrder are in ORDR (DocumentData) RDR1 (DocumentRows), RDR2 (DocumentRow Freight)

The Salesquotation is in OQUT the rows in QUT1 etc.

See the SDK helpfile for more info about the tables.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you Response,

actually, i am looking for one table where i can see the description of all the documents in BO an their configuration, information, etc.

Best Regards.

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u want a table with all the form types and the form names...?? Even i tried loking for that but did not find it. No idea where they are stored I even searched in the SBO_COMMON database but of no use, I guess SBO has some internal process which we can never look into.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I don't think there is a table that shows exactly what you want, however there is one resource that might be helpful.

The SDK help centre, installed with the SDK, has a full database directory, showing the details of each table - the size and type of fields as well as valid values.

The Help centre also contains information about the individual objects and is a great reference point for Business One.

There is however, no central table for documents, each type of document has one header table and some lines tables (ORDR, RDR1 etc.) so it will therefore depend on the type of document you want to view.

Regards,

Niall

SAP Business One