Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC entries missing in MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario : ERP - web service

Adapter used : Sender : IDOC- Receiver : Soap

There are 90 IDOCs sent today for Vendor.

Of which, 8 IDOCs are missing. There is no entry in Moni.

The strange thing is, the messages missing are from morning 8 am - 10 am and I could see remaining entries of Vendor in Moni from 10 am onwards.

Checked SMQ1 and SMQ2 and no messages stuck in queue.

we checked in IDX5 and I found the missing IDOC entries in IDX5.

I found entries in IDX5, no entries in MONI. Then there has to be entries in Queues.

But Queues showed me 0 messages.

Please clarify the following:

1. Where did input messages go bypassing moni and queues? 😮

2. Is it possible to check if someone has deleted messages stuck in SMQ2?

3. Is it possible to re send deleted messages from SMQ2?

regards,

Venkat.

Edited by: Venkat Anusuri on Sep 15, 2008 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the relevant process instance may have terminated due to a system crash (for example, runtime error) and whether the process instance can continue so that it can reach a suitable receive step. Use the simulation of the message delivery in the detail view of the relevant queue LUW to determine the relevant process instance for the affected message. If required, use transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE "Continue Process After System Crash" (or transaction SWF_XI_SWPC) to continue the process. If you cannot continue the process instance, check whether you can logically delete the instance. In this case, use the method that is described in Note 807906 to logically delete a process instance.

Check whether your system contains other terminated process instances in order to detect similar problems. Use transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE "Continue Process After System Crash" or transaction SWF_XI_SWPC.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Please use the same values in we19 as in control record from idoc generated by your program. Also check if you have commit work after creating an IDOC. Sometimes IDOc won't be sent when someone is still in this dialog process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is something to update:

The missing entries were also seen in

[http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp]

regards,

Venkat