Steps to configure "File System Repository Manager"
I do not know where to put this file:
Example configuration of a UNIX file system repository manager:
Name = fs_rep_unix
Localroot = /usr/company/share
Prefix = /company-share-unix
Read Only = deactivated
Send Events = activated
Repository Services = properties, rating
ACL Manager Cache = ca_rsrc_acl
Security Manager = AclSecurityManager
Could you give me the step-by-step procedure to configure "File System Repository Manager" (both unix and NT). Links are good enough.
Several Internal Repositories are used in the standard delivery. They are controlled by Knowledge Management. They are used for storing and staging various content and metadata and for navigating in this data. These repositories are preconfigured and preactivated in the standard delivery.
CM Repository is also an Internal Repository..
It Supports the entire spectrum of Knowledge Management functions.
*The following CM repositories are contained in the standard delivery:
○ /documents (for managing content such as text documents)
○ /collaboration (for managing Collaboration content such as feedback)
○ /discussiongroups for managing discussion items
○ /userhome for personalization data and managing favorites
○ /grouphome for managing group-specific favorites
○ /rolehome for managing role-specific favorites
○ /reporting_backend for storing report-specific data
○ /taxdata for storing classification data persistently
○ /~system for storing low-level data such as thumbnails