cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR Proces 02, 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Im implementing ICR and I have aplied the correction note 863630 and others, but, I have any doubt still about the process,

For reconciliate open items ( GL account and Customer and verdors I can use process 03)

For reconsiliate GL account with out open items I can use Process 02)

is necesary to use both process because my company use GL open items and GL account with out open items and, customer/vendor open items.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucio,

To clear up your confusion:

Process 001 is for GL Open items

Process 002 is for GL Account Balances

Process 003 is for Vendor/Customer open items

It seems your company is using everything! which is surprising. In that case, you will have to implement all the processes.

Regards,

Vishal.

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

Please review my posting dated Posted: Aug 2, 2008 5:53 PM in the following thread:

It is not unusual for payables and receivables within a corporate group to be posted to both, customer and vendor accounts as well as GL accounts with open item management. However, for these two types of postings it makes sense to incorporate them into process 001 or process 003 since they both deal with open items. It is not necessary to set up and use all three processes in Lucio's scenario.

Best regards,

Ralph

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucio,

As Vishal pointed out the question regarding two separate processes was answered (to some degree) in thread

Usually you would not want to look at receivables / payables (open items) and revenue / expense (no open items) at the same time. Therefore it makes sense to separate the processes. Also, as pointed out in the other thread, you would have to specify a key date for open items and a range of posting dates for the other accounts in order to determine which data records should be reconciled with the same program run. Also, your customizing for separating the different object groups would have to be more complex.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

For even more better understanding please see the following discussion:

Regards,

Vishal.