Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Customer Push Button on SAPMV45A/8309 without making core-mod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have added many numerous custom fields on screen SAPMV45A/8309(Additional Data B) and have had no issues.

We would now like to add a pushbutton on the screen 8309.

We have added the pushbutton and built the corresponding logic in the PAI which is all working.

The issue is we are getting the message after executing:

"Requested function C2C1 is not available here

Message no. V0104"

This seems to be saying that we need to add the the function code(C2C1) to a GUI Status.

But we are unsure which GUI status to add it to, AND we do not want to have to change a core GUI Status (which seems to be K).

Is there a custom GUI Status that we should be adding it to?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I enhanced the SAPMV45A with some screen fields along with EI. type " Pushbutton" .

I added the Function code in the "FctCode" field in the attributes for this screen element . Did not make any GUI status changes as this is a screen field. It worked well for me with out any error message.

Are you accessing this funtioncode out of the current screen flow logic ?

- Raj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I enhanced the SAPMV45A with some screen fields along with EI. type " Pushbutton" .

I added the Function code in the "FctCode" field in the attributes for this screen element . Did not make any GUI status changes as this is a screen field. It worked well for me with out any error message.

Are you accessing this funtioncode out of the current screen flow logic ?

- Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj, thanks for the reply. I already had the function code listed in the screen attributes for the pushbutton. I don't think I am accessing the screen logic out of sequence, but take a look and see if I am missing something.

My Function Code is 'C2C1' assigned to pushbutton

In Screen SAPMV45A/8309 in the PAI, I have the following:

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.

MODULE ZZUSER_COMMAND_8309.

And then in MV45AIZZ, I have the following:

MODULE ZZUSER_COMMAND_8309 INPUT.

CASE FCODE.

WHEN 'C2C1'.

<PROGRAM LOGIC>

move 'ENT1' to FCODE. <------new statement

WHEN OTHERS.

ENDCASE.

ENDMODULE.

I tried adding the above statement to "reset" the FCODE to a known FCODE, and I do not get the error anymore.

Although this now works, I am not convinced that it is the correct solution.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Solution you implemented is correct .

Your Function Code is 'C2C1' assigned to pushbutton is relavant to screen flow of the program

SAPMV45A/8309 .

When the logic passes back to Standard sales order processing it can not recognise 'C2C1' . So we need to reset the FCODE .

In this case your new code " 'ENT1' to FCODE. <------new statement "

took care of resetting the Function code. So you did not get any error message.

Hope this helps . If any questions let me know.

- Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj. Problem solved