cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved dependencies found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have created a Java-Classes-DC (JCDC) and a WebDynpro-DC (WDDC). Both DC's are local. I put JavaBean classes in the JCDC. I use this JavaBeans as model in my WDDC. The WDDC uses the public part of the JCDC for build time and deploy time. I can build both DC's with no error (i get a warning for JCDC). When i deploy the WDDC i get this error:

Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'WDDC'/'vendor/'local'/'20060130144017'
dependency: 
       name:     'JCDC'
     vendor:     'vendor'

Deployment will be aborted.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Matthias,

Java DCs cannot be deployed. Consequently you have to add the sources of such a DC to a Public Part of purpose "<b>assembly</b>". The <i>Public Part Dependcy Type</i> of this DC in the embedding DC must be "Runtime". An additional Public Part for the purpose "compilation" must be added too, so that the contained jar-files are added to classpath entries of the embedder DC. See ... <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e0/020340dcf41e07e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">SAP NetWeaver Online Help - Java DC</a>and <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e6/504540d1b79523e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">Dependencies Between DC Types</a>

<b>Other Solution:</b> - <u>Embedding Jar-Files within Web Dynpro DCs</u>

Another approach for solving you problem and for simplifying life is to embed such model-jar files within a Web Dynpro DC, which is a deployable DC. In this case only one public part with purpose "compilation" must be declared.

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Bertram,

your advice solved my problem.

Thank you,

Matthias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first deployed the used DC means your JCDC and then deploy the WDDC because it the dependencies of the component used by any component is to be resolved so the used component should be in the present in server....

Thnks,

yashpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your help.

My JCDC is a "Java"-Development Component and i have no option to deploy this component (only to build). Are there any properties that i can change?

Thanks,

Matthias

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

right click ur WDDC select properties -> build path in that select the javaDC u want ... then again build ur project and deploy..

Regards,

yashpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yashpal,

the javaDC-jar is already in the java build path of my WDDC-Project. But how can i force the WDDC to deploy the javaDC-jar?

Thanks,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to deploy both JCDC and WDDC. This will solve your problem.

regards,

Mahesh