cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Tab Activation Issue on Activity Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've added a custom tab to the Activity screen to capture information to be saved to a custom UDT in the database. This tab works perfectly except when the Activity is closed, my custom tab is unable to be clicked to view the information, while all of the other normal tabs are selectable to see information for the closed activity. Does anyone know if there's some property that I've missed that would allow me to set the tab as selectable when the activity is closed? The tab is being loaded through a VB.NET 2005 Add On from an XML file according to the SAP Sample on adding custom tabs to existing SAP forms.

Any ideas or answers would be greatly appreciated

Dennis Tucker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody has any ideas? I can't believe that I'm the only person who's ever added a custom Tab to a form that SAP deactivates. And since SAP Support is no longer helping developers (got the new brush off that it's a "consulting" question), I'd really appreciate any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

In the code did u write any conditions depending on the Form Mode..? I suggest u post some of the code snippet that u are using so that we can try to point the error.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that you dont change the panelevel when user click on your tab when the activity is closed. Send here part of code with creation of tab and changing the panelevel.