cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS91 - Takeover Value fields greyed out:Cannot provide input values

Former Member

Dear Experts,

I have encountered it previously also but can't remember what I did.

In a test company code I am trying to maintain legacy asset using AS91. After entering the master data and the depreciation terms, when I click on the 'Takeover Values' button, the system on next screen does not let me enter any input values. This is due to the fact that the input value fields are all greyed out. They are not available for input.

I would appreciate if someone can help me out to ascertain the reason for this and fix it.

Regards,

~Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

In customizing you have to set up the take overdata.

When you start on 01-01-2008 then the take over date is 31-12-2007.

When you start in a book year you have to fill in the last date you have run your depreciationrun in the old system. Then you can fill in the depreciatio up to last fiscal year and the depreciation this year.

In customizing you have to asset management / take overdate. (I don't have a SAP system at the moment but you will found it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained all the takeover data configuration. The issue is something else.

Thanks,

Vishal.

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal.

I assume tht you have maintained the takeover date and period for last depreciation posted in the old system. Apart from this you have to make sure that the cap date in asset master date should be prior to takeover date, In order for system to recognize that asset is a takeover asset this is very important. when all the input fields are greyed , this means system does not determine it to be an old asset whihc it derives from cap date.

hope this solves your problem/

thanks

sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I also had the same problem, but in my case it was because in OAOA the asset class I was having problem with, had the 2 radio button ticked under "Status of AuC" so Krishna's answer worked for me. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manage to solve this matter

Please advise because i do have same problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bali,

See Sanjeev's answer in the thread. That was my reason for the problem. The asset capitalization date was not correct.

~Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your problem still exists, go to OAOA and under 'Status of AUC' tick the first radio button "No AuC or summary management of AuC". This will solve your problem.

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

correct answer and thank you. I could able to transfer the value.

Thanks,

Kishore