cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in local message system; message 009999000035 not complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

I have configured Service desk in SolMan 7.0 which has patch level 14 and also configured in Satellite systems. I am using SM_...._BACK RFC connection in BCOS_CUST table. The user used by SM_...._BACK have the following roles in SolMan

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE,SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN

and SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE.

However, when I try to create support message (Help --> Create support message) in satellite system, i am getting Error in local message system; message 009999000035 not complete.

I have also checked for Product_ID parameter which is not existing.

One important thing is, I can create support message in satellite system if I give SAP_ALL in that RFC user using in SM_...._BACK connection in SolMan.

So, this shows clearly that it is an issue with role/authorization.

Please suggest me !!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

what profiles are assigned to the RFC user?

Just to give you a lead: RFC user in Sol Man I am using got auth.:

Roles:

SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

Profiles:

D_SOLMAN_RFC

S_BDLSM_READ

S_CSMREG

S_CUS_CMP

This works for me. Try if it works for you, too.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the RFC user in SolMan and this user has the following profiles.

D_SOLMAN_RFC

S_BDLSM_READ

S_CSMREG

S_CUS_CMP

Still when i tries to create support message ( Help --> Create support message) I am getting the same error.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you have a look if user comparison is successfully done in Sol Man system for the two assigned roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

User comparison is successful in SolMan for RFC user with the added roles. There is no problem with these roles and profiles. But, still can't imagine the missing ones?

Any other thougts?

Cheers,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm not really. Profiles for the roles are also generated?

Those roles/profiles should be sufficient to create support messages.

Even though you assigned SAP_ALL and it worked afterwards I cannot imagine you got an auth. problem here anymore.

When assigning SAP_ALL did you really assign SAP_ALL to the RFC user or did you assign another user (who got SAP_ALL auth.) to the RFC connection?

The user who was logged on to the satellite system when the support messages have been created (with and without SAP_ALL assigned to the RFC user) has always been the same?

Just to make sure: did you set NO_USER_CHECK = X in Sol Man tx: DNO_CUST04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Yes, I am able to create Support message if assign SAP_ALL to RFC user. I am confident about that.However, if I remove SAP_ALL and try to create support message, it is giving the the above error.

And I have not set NO_USER_CHECK = X in Sol Man tx: DNO_CUST04.

Any more suggestions?

Cheers,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, maybe you should try what Jason suggested.

Use tx: ST01 in Sol Man system to activate a trace (authorization check).

You should see what authorization is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Christian,

I tried to turn on trace using ST01. However, it is taking the user name of SolMan which i used to login. But, i didn't get an option to give the RFC user to trace.

Any idea how to give the RFC user in trace instead the login user of SolMan?

I appreciate your efforts for trying to assist me, Christian.

Cheers,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trace is activated system wide. Result selection can be filtered later on.

Switch trace on, perform message creation in satellite system, switch trace off, evaluate trace for RFC user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright,

Will do that and let u know the result, Chris.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

It's worked, Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I verified the trace after giving the standard two roles. It has given that still the RFC user doesn't have the authorization for CRM_ORD_PR authorization object. I found a Z role which has that missing object. However, though i have given the standard, recommended, roles, I don't understand y it is giving the missing authorization in Trace?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I guess someone removed it from standard roles or at least changed the values.

CRM_ORD_PR is located in standard role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE with authorization activity create, change and view.

Or maybe the role was not generated completely.

Nice to hear it works now.

/cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I would recommend doing a trace since you have identified it's an authorization problem.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

I have checked in SU53. However, this su53 will come only for the user using which I logged in to satellite system. But, we need to find the missing/required authoraizaiton for RFC User. If I am not wrong, it is not possible to run SU53 for RFC user in satellite system.

How do i proceed?

Regards,

Satish.