Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occuring when i try to create a Keyfigure InfoObject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to create a keyfigure infoobject using the BAPI_IOBJ_CREATE function.

I'm consuming this function via a .NET proxy generated by SAP Connector

When I try to create it, i get a "Screen output without connection to user" error. I guess that is because a parameter is not set in my BAPI6108 object, but, I have absolutely no clue about what is missing.

- I only get this error when i'm prefixing my keyfigure with its namespace. When i don't prefix it with its namespace, it is created without any error.

- After the error occured, the object is here but because of our limited knowledge of the SAP world, we cannot guarantee that it is correctly build and usable.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that my problem comes from the InfoObject catalog parameter of the BAPI_IOBJ_CREATE.

When I use an InfoCatalog prefixed with a namespace like "/NAMESPACE/KEYFIGCAT" (of course, the real tech name is not that long) it does not work.

When I use an InfoCatalog that isn't prefixed like "KEYFIGCAT", it works perfectly.

Both InfoCatalog are created in the same InfoArea prefixed by a namespace : "/NAMESPACE/INFOAREA".