Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the orange default color of the first cell in an ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have coded an ALV grid report (in ABAP object) and when I execute it, I saw that the first cell containing data, in the top left corner of the ALV grid is always colored in orange by default. This bothers me because I have colored this cell in green (if I select an other line in my grid, I can clearly see that my top left cell is colored in green).

Does anyone knows how to "desactivate" this orange default color ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

Cyril S.

3 REPLIES 3

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cyril

I do not think this is possible because the "orange" colour represents the currently selected cell / row.

You may change the selected row(s or cell(s) using methods SET_SELECTED_ROWS / SET_SELECTED_CELLS / SET_SELECTED_CELLS_ID but I am not aware of a method to completely "deselect" the entire grid.

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

even if you deliver an empty table to instance->set_selected_cells, one cell remains selected. Seems that one thing must be selected. a tricky thing might by to add an used column, declare the field as tech and no_display and mark this column by name... dont know if this is working

0 Kudos

Thanks Uwe and Rainer,

Unfortunately, I tried what you mentioned both and nothing works.

As you said, it seems mandatory that a cell must be selected by default in an ALV grid.

That's a pity because this "ugly orange" hides my beautiful green color.

I will answer my customer that it is not possible. That's all.

Thank you for your help. I did appreciate.

Best regards

Cyril S.