Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order from quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a sales order tied to a quoatiton using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2. Currently I'm using the parameters of the order's header REFOBJTYPE (BUS2031) and REFOBJKEY (mandt + quotation doc no.) but It doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you must have solved this query of yours, could you please help me understand what configuration I would require to create a sales order from an existing quotation in WebUI?

What i understand is that there is a link for creating follow up transactions. If i can configure this list of follow up transactions to include the Sales Order business transcation, it should solve the problem. Could you please guide me on the same. Thanks.

Regards,

Vartika

0 Kudos

Hi Vartika:

If you can use the Bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 you need to pass all the mandatory parameters to work, furthermore, if you need to relate your sales order with a quotation, you need to pass this parameters:

In ORDER_HEADER_IN:

REF_DOC and REF_DOC_L with the quotation document number (VBELN)

In the items ORDER_ITEMS_IN

REF_DOC with the quotation document number (VBELN)

REF_DOC_IT with the item number in the quotation document (POSNR)

REF_DOC_CAT = 'B'

I hope this can help

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just Check all the mandatory parameters are passed to a Bapi or not.For details Refer to the documentation of Bapi...i hope it will work if all parameters are passed correctly.

If not working then Can you tell me the error message which you got in the return parameter?

Regards,

Rohan.