cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Node Details in SOLAR01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement, where I will download the business Blue Print into MS Project and then do some changes to the same except Node_ID, tree_ID etc.

After doing the changes I want to call a Function Module which will do the changes in SOLAR01 from the uploading file.

Example: I would like change the description of Business Process Node in MS Project at local desktop and then call my program and update.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what's your question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jason,

Here is my requirement,

I go to Transaction SOLAR01 and download it as MS Project into my local Desktop. Once it is downloaded I will do the necessary correction in the downloaded file example description, Team Member etc. Once I have done the changes locally I will upload it back to SOLAR01 may be with my own program and do the changes to the node accordingly.

Example: Say I have a Business Process Node inside That I have some Process Steps. I will change the description of Node Business Process say Testing and I will call my program and upload the file again back to the system. It should change the node dscription from Business Process to Testing.

I have got few FM Like SOLAR_STRUCTURE_SAVE, SOLAR_STRUCTURE_MAINTAIN etc which does this job. But I would like to know is there any standard Transactions available for this or do I need to write a program.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi