cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No records extracted from source system 0FI_GL_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with BI 7.0 and have been getting data from the standard 2LIS_11/12_ datasources.

I now want to get ones from the other "departments" such as Finance 0FI_GL_4. However I am unsure what to do. With the Sales and Distribution I fill a set up table, but with these, I just do an extraction, but it comes back 0 of 0 records. This turns green, so it has run correctly, but there is data in the VBRK, VBRP etc tables in our source system.

Also the master data attributes and texts in S&D and logistics work fine.

Am I missing a step?

I can't find much documentation that is of use to me with this.

Just a step by step approach of what I need to do to get data across for this datasource would be an amazing help.

Thank you

Alice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

0FI_GL_4 is feed from the R/3 tables BSEG and BKPF and is supposed to be feed with line item documents.

The header of the documents are kept in the table BKPF and the line item of the documents are kept in the table BSEG.

The extractor brings that data from those two tables with a standard function module and brings the data that was created or modified (it supports delta mode) until the last day.

Here's the sap help info:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/0c/b4973c115a6f3ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Diogo.

Edited by: Diogo Ferreira on Sep 15, 2008 4:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies, I put the wrong tables in my last post.

I have checked in RSA3 and there is data in this datasource ready for extraction.

I am now doing a Full extration, as the initalise delta with data transfer is what I tried before. And the infopackage is still bringing back 0 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

That's weird...

If you check in rsa3 and you see records a full load to BW should also bring those values to the PSA...

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I logged in and out of my BI system and now its fine. most odd, must have been a problem from when I activated and replecated it all. Thanks for your help nevertheless.

Alice

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Please go through the following link which describes how deltas happen in FI_GL_4 data source. May be help ful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw32/helpdata/en/af/16533bbb15b762e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Please note the safety time interval i.e. 0200

Regards,

aanand