cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Set type Z contains multiple-value attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

I have a problem when i try to assign a set type with the same value but diferent name on another set type to the same product category.

This is the detail of the error but i dont know where i have to set this indicator:

If you set this indicator for a particular hierarchy, all categories and set types in this hierarchy are created in the PME.

This gives you the following extended maintenance options at category level:

You can assign set types with multiple-value attributes

You can restrict value ranges and maintain default values for attributes of customer set types.

Any sugerence about this?

Regards and thanks in advance,

Mon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mon,

What do you mean by value of the set-type? Is it the description?

Do you mean to say that there are two set types say, ZSET1 and ZSET2 with the same description as "My Set Type" ?

Please state the exact sequence of steps that you are taking before you arrive at this error, so that we may be able to help you better.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson S Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

I create two set types, the description is not the problem. I have discover that when i try to assign these attributes in the same set type or in other appears this error.

The set types have the same values. For example:

zcountry1. Values: sp - spain. fr - france.

zcountry2. Values: sp - spain. fr - france.

When i try to configurate the comm_hierarchy in my category appears this error:

Set type zcountry2 contains multiple-value attributes.

Diagnosis

The set type ZGAME5 contains multiple-value attributes. It cannot be assigned to the category as extended maintenance has not been activated.

Procedure

Multiple-value attributes are stored in the PME. If you want to use the set type ZGAME5, you must set the Extended Maintenance Options indicator for the hierarchy.

Extended Maintenance Is Possible for the Hierarchy

Definition

If you set this indicator for a particular hierarchy, all categories and set types in this hierarchy are created in the PME.

This gives you the following extended maintenance options at category level:

You can assign set types with multiple-value attributes

You can restrict value ranges and maintain default values for attributes of customer set types.

Where is this indicator¿? in R3?

So, these are the steps...can anybody help to me?

Regards and thanks in advance.