cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Addon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I will create an add on by VB 6 and this add on is outside from Add on SBO. It is an application separately from Addon SBO but this data took in SAP by Query SQL. If I have the knowledge of programming about VB 6 and database structures from SQL, what is the addon create separately from SBO ( maybe I do not use Addon from SBO). The add on is read from database SQL

Please anybody can explain about that...?

Regards,

AGung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to other's reply, this folder in your B1 server or B1 installation notebook or PC :

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples

provide the addon samples either in VB6, .Net or C#.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally we have create add-on using SAP UI & DI object.

And also we r using UDO for creating new form etc.

it will help for creating new page or enhance existing page.

But u can create separate vb application & u can pull out data & displays those information with accessing sap font side.

in that case u have to access db directly.

But in that case u can retrieve only information & u have to right coding for navigation where as if u used sap ui & di object u don't have to think regarding navigation.

Regards,

Avijit

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

AGung,

For detailed information on creating and implementing and add-on for/with SAP Business One ... please see these links ...

SAP Business One eLearning ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessone?rid=/webcontent/uuid/0039e82a-fcd7-2a10-c380-b17f1e02b54...

Add-on Packaging & Licensing ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessone?rid=/webcontent/uuid/b06b87c8-7cd8-2a10-2697-b01222a548c...

You can also get detailed information on this subject from the SAP Business One SDK Help Documentation that comes with the SDK.

Eddy