cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Service Map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In MSS i need to reomve some of the links in the service map.

Is it a configuration chage or should i take the component in NWDI to do this change.

Please help me

Thanks

Karthi D.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is built dynamically by the "site map" iView. So yours is really two options....

(1) If you do NOT want those services all together, remove them from the MSS role (ie. if you pull out an iView for a service you don't want, the "site mapper" will not show it.

(2) If you DO still want the service, just not having it mapped, you will have to change the parameters on the iView for the service (you will see the ones related to "site mapping"...like pictogram and decription and such) or you will have to change the "site map" iView to change the "level" that it traverses.

Those are your options. Enjoy!

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christ,

Thanks for this reply first of all. This is what I was loking for.

I have one more doubt. When we click on MSS tab we see this service page as separate page.

can we do something so that whenevr we click on MSS tab we directly see this service map but not as a separate page.

like in ESS, we can control menu page through launchpad role, in MSS we have service map.

So once we click on MSS, i want to have service map contents directly but not as a page.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To remove some of the links in the service map, there is a property u201CInvisible in Navigation Areau201D in Woksets, make this value to Yes.

Refer this blogs,

To understand the Relative Workset Location Properties attribute u201Clevelsupu201D and u201Cpathlistu201D,

[/thread/30377 [original link is broken];

as well,

[/message/4776441#4776441 [original link is broken]]

With Regards,

Laksh.