cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E- Recruitment BSP Vs Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you give some detailed explanation about, whether BSP or Web Dynpro for e-recruitment. We have not implemented neither of them yet. But, we have got the BSP configured in our DEV system for e-recruitment. Our system is not live yet. But, looking in to the SAP's strategy of moving into Web Dynpro instead of BSP's for e-recruitment, we are not able to decide between Web Dynpro and BSP's.

Please give me your valuable advise. Good decision at the begining helps us a lot in long term.

Thanks a lot,

Kind Regards,

Gopal Yarlagadda.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

check this thread

it may be of some help

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bala,

I have looked at that thread. I have another question.

"In our organisation, we have already installed e-Recruitment on to our Development system with BSP's. But as SAP seems to be changing on to Web Dynpro instead of BSP. We are planning to change it to Web Dynpro by removing the BSP's. But at the moment, we are using ESS and MSS with Web Dynpro Java. And we have noticed that, SAP provides an option of either BSP or Web Dynpro ABAP. If we implement Web Dynpro ABAP for e-recruitment, will it hav any effect on ESS and MSS (as we are using Web DYnpro Java for ESS and MSS). Will there be any integration issues while integrating the e-recruitment on to the ESS and MSS.

I think that is confusing. Please let me know if you need any clarity about my question.

I would appreciate your help by awarding appropriate points.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

there will be no itegration issues with e-recuitment and ESS/MS.we have similar scenario in our project.At the end of the day in portal they are all iviews.

You can go ahead and implement e-recruitment without any problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Could advise me if there is any option of doing E-Recruitment with Web Dynpro Java? Because, we are familiar with Web Dynpro Java but not ABAP. If there is no option with Web Dynpro Java, we have to learn ABAP (which we are entirely new). Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

Entire e-recruitment is developed in bsp, WDA .

when you have standard functionalityavailable i dont suggest you to develop everything right from scratch using some other technology.

I think it is necessary to learn WDA if you want to implement e-recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks a lot for your reply. That was a very clear answer. I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Answers (0)