Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecatt to Circumvent "Old office data found.."

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Old SAPoffice data found for this user name. Do

you want to copy this data to the new user? "

This comes up when we execute an Ecatt we created to create new user records. It interferes with our script and prevents it from working. Does anyone know how we can flush this data ? Is there some table we can delete ? Or is there some other way around this so we can create users with an Ecatt script even after they have been deleted?

When we refresh clients from production it is not fun to recreate developers manually.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find your answer? We have the same problem. Only territory IDs are missing after teh refresh but now we can not get them to create due to the old SAPoffice data.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, unfortunatly I have side barred that. I have a work around that is dirty and not a very good answer. I have created an ECATT to only CHANGE the fields on the user master record, (including password).

I then take those users I need to reload after a refresh and and create them using many SU10's, THEN I run my change ECATT.

If you come up with somthing better please let me know. I keep thinking there has to simply be a table I can wipe out, but I have yet to find it.

Thanks,