Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating "Z" Tables from different Systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have Two Sap systems, CRM and R/3. I have some "Z" tables on R/3 that sometimes I need on CRM system. To retrieve these data, CRM uses some RFC functions.

My demand is to copy the RFC functions from the R/3 to the CRM system to increase the Performance of the CRM.

The problem is that the "Z" Tables are maintained on the R/3 system, via SM30.

How can I keep the Data from both systems equal? I want that every time a modification is made on the R/3 System, the data is sent to CRM system.

What is the Best way to do it? Someone told me to use "Change Document" Tcode SCDO, but I never used it...

Thanks & Regards!

Jonas

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make those tables as the Customizting table and use the "Standard Recording Rotuine" to maitain the data into the table. So, once you create a table entries in the R/3 Development, it will ask you for the Transport. Than you can transport that request to your other systems CRM Dev, CRM QA and CRM Production.

This will work, if your data is not changing so frequently.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Naimesh - for that to work, the CRM system would have to be in the development landscape for transporting from the R3 System. I don't think this is normally the case.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can try to change the program generated for updating of your ZTABLE by SM30 in order to insert all code u need to update the twince table in CRM.

After generating the program for table maintenance u can use some events to insert your code: u can use the event 01 or 02.

Max