cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are using the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in order to replicate PR from Backend to SRM. However, I get the error message "account category CC does not exist" in the application log. We have set up a new account category in ECC (L) instead of K. ZCC in SRM is mapped to that account category. The PR we are replicating has account catgory L. How come it is looking for CC and not ZCC?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Change account assignment catgory :

You can change account assignment category using Business Add-Ins.

To do this go to

IMG for Supplier Relation ship Manager and choose SRM server ->Then choose change account assignment category when creating backend documents OR Change account assignment category when importing from Backend systems

Hope this helps to proceed further

Thanks

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How come ECC is changing account assignment before sending it to SRM? I have entered L instead of K in ECC. ZK is linked to L in SRM/SRM Server/Cross-Application Basic Settings/Account Assignment/Define Account Assignment Categories. Have I missed a setting?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

According to documentation regarding importing backend document the system should first try to find account assignment category of the backend document with the help of settings in "Define Account Assignment Category". Here I have activated ZCC which corresponds to L in Backend. My PR has L in acc.cat. but the system can not find it. I deactivated ZCC and activated CC and linked CC to L....and it works. Why cant I use ZCC? The system should find that?

Sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please this account assignment categories have been set up correctly in SRM and appropiately assigned to the users (RFC User).

Regards

Kathirvel