cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very slow open rpt file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs, We have a problem. We have a VB6 program with Crystal Reports XI, and every think was ok until some time ago, when we try to open a report the program take to long to open the report. we have made some debug and we found that the problem was open the rpt it seft. It take 2/3 minutes to open the rpt, and from that point was as fast as ever. I dont find any problem on the report. With pc's with windows XP, and windows Vista is too slow but not that slow with windows 2000. I dont have a clue about what the problem might be, can you help us please.

Kind Regars.

Paulo Costa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paulo,

I recommend to post this query to the [Legacy Application Development SDKs|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to legacy SDKs, including the Report Designer Component (RDC), OCX, VCL, and Crystal Reports Print Engine (CRPE).

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Legacy Application Development SDKs queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much