cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error mail from if_inbound_exit_bcs even when processing successful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have succeessfully configured the emailed PDF inbound processing via writing a class implementing the if_inbound_exit_bcs interface and registering it in SCOT. When I send an email to my SAP system, my class is called, I can extract the data correctly and do my job. The only problem here is that the SAP system then sends an email back to the sender (to me) telling:

The following receivers could not be reached: aif@sap-erp60.<domain>. Error in the SMTP
communication with the email server of the receivers. Please contact your system administrator.
<server.<domain> #5.5.0 smtp;554 Message not processible in the SAP system>

I already took a look at some inbound processing classes shipped by SAP. At the end of the PROCESS_INBOUND method they all had the statement:

e_retcode = if_inbound_exit_bcs=>gc_terminate.

After adding this to my code the problem is still there. I always get the error email.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regrads and thanks,

Martin Müllenberg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you still have the problem ?

If yes it should comes from the SCOT configuration.

Try this , Go to SCOT then SETTINGS, here chose Confirmation of Receipt and then set it to not required.

If the problems still define, please see with your Mail administrator.

Hope this help you .

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution from SAP. The problem was caused by an COMMIT WORK in our own code. Since there also is another COMMIT WORK somewhere behind the scene in the SAP inbound processing code this problem arises as a bug.

Anyway, thanks for your hints.

Regards,

Martin Müllenberg

0 Kudos

Hi Martin:

You wrote that you got the solution from SAP. Is there an OSS note then?

What did they do to solve your problem, as I too, have a commit in this exit.

Thanks,

Sean

Answers (0)