cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receivable Aging Report for India based on Invoice Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a reporting/legal need for our India location to report the aging of their receivables based on the invoice date of the documents rather than the net due date. Is there an existing report available that already does this?

Currently when you use FBL5N and related aging reports RFDOPO10 etc. it calculates the arrears from the net due date. They need to calculate the arrears from the document date.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below TCodes

S_ALR_87012167 - Accounts Receivable Information System

S_ALR_87012172 - Customer Balances in Local Currency

S_ALR_87012186 - Customer Sales

S_ALR_87012169 - Transaction Figures: Account Balance

S_ALR_87012170 - Transaction Figures: Special Sales

S_ALR_87012171 - Transaction Figures: Sales

S_ALR_87012168 - Due Date Analysis for Open Items

S_ALR_87012197 - List of Customer Line Items

S_ALR_87012174 - List of Customer Open Items

S_ALR_87012175 - Open Items - Customer Due Date Forecast

S_ALR_87012177 - Customer Payment History

S_ALR_87012178 - Customer Open Item Analysis by Balance of Overdue Items

Cheers

Srinivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you can get this info from FBL1N - However you would have to use some filters after getting the info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can probably use FBL5N for customer accounts receivable aging by downloading and using formulas to manipulate the results. I was trying to understand if this was a common request for India accounts receivable aging and whether there were standard SAP reports to meet this need in India.

Thanks for your assistance...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debora,

S_ALR_87012168 - Due Date Analysis for Open Items is the only Customer / Receivable ageing report. It gives you multiple option for ageing analysis.

Regards

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report S_ALR_87012168 still does not allow me to choose that I want to calculate the arrears from the document date rather than the net due date:

I guess what they really need to know is how old the receivables are based on the date they were created.

As in the example below, current aging reports use the Net Due to calculate a days in arrears of 6 days (based on current date of 2008/11/05).

Ty Doc. Date Pstng Date Bline Date Net due dt Arrea

RV 2008.09.30 2008.09.30 2008.09.30 2008.10.30 6

What they need is the number of days in arrears based on the document date (2008.09.30) which would increase the numer of days the receivable has been open to 36.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was helpful but I had already found a thread that listed all of these and had reviewed them. The ones that are available in our system do not allow me to define the date to be used to calculate the days in arrears. However, not all of these reports are available to us in our system so if there is one in particular that will allow me to tell the system what date to calculate from please let me know.

I would assume this same need exists for other companies that have loctions in India.