cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppressing compounding characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I can not suppress the compounded characteristic in the BEx and Web Analyzer with the following scenario:

I have an InfoObject 0WBS_ELEM with the compounded char 0SOURCSYSTEM. I have already put the InfoObject 0SOURCSYSTEM in the rows (with no display) and in the global filter. If I put the InfoObject 0WBS_ELEM in the rows i donu2019t see the compounded char 0SOURCSYSTEM (this is OK). If i put the navigational attribute BANKCODE (BANKCODE have also 0SOURCSYSTEM as compoundend char) of 0WBS_ELEM in the rows, i see the 0SOURCESYSTEM in the result. For example i see CA/8900 in place of 8900.

Have you any idea how I can suppress the compounded char (0SOURCSYSTEM) in the result for the navigational attribute BANKCODE?

Greetings,

Murat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think BANKCODE has double compounding as you said 0SOURCESYSTEM and some thing else.Can you check that for bankcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

My be i was not clear.

The BANKCODE has only one compounded characteristic -> 0SOURCSYSTEM. BANKCODE is a navigational attribute of 0WBS_ELEM. 0WBS_ELEM have also compoundend characteristic 0SOURCSYSTEM.

Greetings,

Murat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunatly, I fear it's a BI problem, since the Bankcode is compounded, I don't think it consider that the one you display in the report with no data (linked to your WBS_ELEM) is the same than the one linked to the BANKCODE.

If 0SOURCSYSTEM is also an attribute of 0WBS_ELEM (apart from the compounding), maybe you could make a test to display this source system with no display (heuuu .... yes, not very clear, but I guess you understood me)

If not, the solution could be to create a ZBANKCODE, not compounded, which would be the copy of the 0 one.

If it's "only" code, a workaround could also be to load the code, without the source system, as the text of the nav. attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced this issue what I did to correct this is to hide the compunded characteristics before or after (that i am not remembering) the characteristics will work.

I think hiding the compounded characteristics (0Source system) before the bankcode will work.