cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company cars info type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any help on the below

"I am working on uk payroll - can any one send me some information about usage Company cars info type and its impact on GB Payroll"

i need some information on basic differenc between (IT 0222 and IT 0225 and IT 0442)

Samson.K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infotype 0442 is used not only to record u2018Company Carsu2019 but to trigger the Essential Users Car Allowances. The details of the allowances can be found in the Payroll Documentation.

If an employee is classified as a u2018Essentialu2019 Car user they are entitled to a lump sum payment. This is allocated to the employee by creating an Infotype 0442 against the employee, entering a subtype of ESSE. The Make corresponds to the scheme the employee is part of, as in the Travel Management module, and the Model corresponds to the allowance that the employee is entitled to. Each employee is allocated a Payment Model of a b c depending on the period parameter of the Payroll Accounting Area (through the use of feature CARPA). This payment model dictates how frequently the lump sum should be paid. Payroll-> Payroll GB->Private Cars

Function module HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0222 generates events for changes to infotype 0222, also see below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c2/5b417bd46b5245869c8d3d7f1ef558/frameset.htm

i could find for 222 and 442 only... fyi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you somuch..

i am looking for this kind of information.

Samson.K.