cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BAPI fo PR Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using std BAPI for creating purchase requisitions i.e. BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE. It is used to create prs with acc assingment Q for WBS. System is giving error - Not possible to determine any consumption account. With using the same input if we use ME51N then there is no error means no problem in configuration or assignment side.

Please suggest how to overcome this since because of error we have no option than to use manual creation using ME51N.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions ?

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be the problem passing WBS element in the BAPI.

when you see the WBS element in the EBKN table with fileld PS_PSP_PNR has 8 characters, where as generaally WBS element has 24 char length. For that before passing WBS element through the bapi, Use the function module CONVERSION_EXIT_ABPSP_OUTPUT, or input appropriately with the help of developer to change the wbs element from 8 char to 24 char

Thanks

Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Raheem,

Thanks for suggesting the option. I checked with my Abper and found that we are already passing the wbs element in field WBS_ELEM_E of BAPIEBKN structure which has 24 Char length. So changing of char lenth is not required in this case.

Any other way?

Regards,

Manoj