cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Update in PO w/o buyers group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the info udate field to be selected by default without however using the default values for buyers and assigning this to the profile.

Isn't it possible just to add the EVO parameter in the profile (SU3) with value A, B or C? or do I have to have the buyers and assign those to the profile? Do you see any disadvantage doing it the first way?

Regards,

Sofia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have other solution for u.

Go below mention path: -

SPRO-> Material management-> Purchasing-> Purchase Order -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level.

Select Administrative data, item and double click on this option.

Then change status of info update field as required.

Due to this at the time of purchase order creation system always ask u for info updated and without info update you can't save purchase order.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you dont have to assign to the profile

the moment you assing in SU3 means it is for specific buyer that does not mean that you are assining to the buyer profile

just do the appropriate setting in OMFI and assing in SU3 with EVO parameter id,

If certain value should take preceeding to aother than leave the defualt value blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my client doesn't want to set up default values for buyers. Therefore the question if it is possible to have the info update defaulted (automatically flagged without user interference) in the PO by another way.

My suggestion was to set, e.g. EVO=C in each profile instead. Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Sofia