cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ck11n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have taken 2 raw material RM1@60/-, RM2@100/-. i done KP06 10,000/- AND KP26 1000/-, and i DONE ACTIVITY PRICE CALCULATION IN KSPI. it was also shows correct message. then i run CK11N, in that it shows only 160/- RAW MATERIAL COST ONLY. it does not shows activity cost. i done routing also. in routing i entered cost center and activity type.

can u given any idea. thanqu

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is in reciepe, check the usage . if it is universal activity types it will not pick the system, change it to production and do the ck11n.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Once again Assing it to KP26 as per required period.

Then do CK11N Again.

Hope above will helpful.

GOPAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to CK11n screen and click on Materials only/All items which is in the left window and second left from the Sum (Total) button.

Are you able to see the activities which has been assigned in the Routing. IF yes please confirm the activities in the routing to display the cost for the activities.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji

I am also facing the same prob......i am not able to see the activity in the place where u mentioned ....what i have to do now to get it....

regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya balaji,

in ck11n it shows raw material cost and activity also. but these activities there is no amount in ck11n,

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once again give the KP26 values and post the vales and run CK11N.

Also check the assignment of all the activities in the Routing.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

In rounting, you must have used cost center. Go to that cost center and check the control key and its parameters. Control key should have a tick mark of COST.

Vijayanand Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijayanandh,

thanqu for ur replay, i mentioned cost center there, but where i have to find control key and paramater. can u explain please.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Go to routing and you can see the cost center field. Next to that is Control key, which has come from Cost center actually. Double click on that control key and you can see the parameters of control key.

Vijayanand Sankaran

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Costing Variant and its all 6 paramters at OKKN

Cheers

Srinivas