Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I write from an Include?

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to everybody!!

I've a problem with my include...inside of this I've to write '2'. for make this I put...

write: '2'.

But when I execute the program... the number 2 doesn't appears, somebody told me that I need to put the End-OF-SELECTION, but when I can't see it.

Does anybody know how can I write something from an include?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rebeca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot execute Include program as a standalone.Only programs of type 'Executable' can execute as a standalone.

You can Include the Include program you have created in a Executable program and execute that program to get your result.

Raghav

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot execute Include program as a standalone.Only programs of type 'Executable' can execute as a standalone.

You can Include the Include program you have created in a Executable program and execute that program to get your result.

Raghav

0 Kudos

The problem is that I call that Include from a report without the clause "End-of-selection" but I don't know why this doesn't write anything

Thanks a lot for yor rapid answer.

Regards,

Rebeca

0 Kudos

Try this way...

I don't where you placed the include , you place under the event and see.

REPORT ZTEST.

END-OF-SELECTION.
INCLUDE ZINCLUDE.

0 Kudos

Hi

An include is a part of a program: to write a code in an include is the same thing of to write it directly in the main program:

All abap code you'll write in the include will belong to the event where the include is placed, so u should explain how your program is in order to understand why it isn't writen.

Max